3. Information That We Collect About You
We may collect personal data about you from different sources, including collecting personal data: (i) directly from you; (ii) when you visit the site; and (iii) from other sources.
3.1 Types of personal data we collect directly from you
We may collect personal data from you directly when you provide us with it when you are signing up for our subscription, register for prize draws or competitions, receive information or mailings, buy a product or service from us, complete a survey, make a comment or enquiry, contact our customer services or for a variety of other reasons. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data unless you provide this information voluntarily.
The types of data we may collect from you directly include your:
- email address;
- mobile telephone number;
- subscription ID;
- order history/wishlist;
- payment history;
- date of birth;
3.2 Types of personal data we collect when you visit the Site (cookies)
- information about the type of browser you use;
- details of the web pages you have viewed;
- your IP address;
- the hyperlinks you have clicked; and
- the websites you visited before arriving at our site.
3.3 Types of personal data we collect from other sources
We may receive personal data about you from other sources, which could include commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators to the extent permitted by applicable Data Protection Laws.
The types of data we may collect from such sources include:
- street address;
- your shopping habits;
- preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests; and
- publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
Subject to your prior consent where required under applicable Data Protection Laws, we may use your personal data:
- to process your application/purchase;
- to provide the services;
- to respond to your queries or comments;
- for the purposes of promotion, prize draws or competitions that you have entered;
- to send you products or samples that you have requested;
- to evaluate the use of our site, products and services and understand your browsing and shopping habits;
- to make product recommendations to you;
- to carry out analytics and market research;
- to analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- to profile your purchases of products;
- to prevent or detect fraud or other crimes and/or verify your identity;
- to verify/check your credit/payment status; and
- to process payment instructions.
We may supplement the personal data you provide to us with other information that we hold or that we may receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes to make sure we are creating the most exclusive and bespoke offers for you.
5. Marketing Messages
We may send you, by post, email or push notification, details of products, services, special offers, promotions and other information that we think may be of interest to you based on your previous purchases and information you have given to us. Third parties may also, working on our behalf, market to you via social media channels. From time to time we may also contact you for customer research purposes. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time, by following the unsubscribe link available in the emails we send you, or by contacting Make Me Glow using our Contact Form with a Subject Line “Unsubscribe”. This will remove you from all of our lists for marketing communication. Do note, that by unsubscribing you may be missing out on fantastic deals and exclusive offers.
You can also request access to your data or to be forgotten by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Processing Your Information
We may use third parties such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help us process and analyse your personal data, to give us insights that we can use to improve our products and services, and to track the effectiveness of a particular promotion or campaign. Also, if you order a product or service from us, we may share your personal data with our suppliers and other third parties to allow delivery of the products and services you have ordered. Any such suppliers or third parties are not authorised by us to use your personal data in any other way and will be required by us to implement measures to protect your personal data. Please note that we may need to disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or by a warrant, subpoena or court order.
7. Protecting Your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We have no control over these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide after you leave our website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
9. Your Rights And Who To Contact
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- would like us to correct or update your personal data in our records;
You can send an email to email@example.com.