- We do not deliver on Sundays or bank holidays.
- The price for a standard delivery is £3.00 and the items will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
- The price for next day delivery is £6.00.
- The cut-off time for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- We cannot specify the precise timing of a delivery.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal
Tracking your order
We will also send you an email when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726